In this short tutorial, we’ll show you how to quickly grant access to your company’s Google Adwords account. This way, an Online Marketing agency can take a look behind the scenes of your Google Adwords Account and list possible improvements for you. This is essential when an agency wants to improve your existing campaigns. Accessing Adwords is easy and requires about five minutes of your time.
- Log in to your company’s Adwords account: https://adwords.google.com
- You will now find the Administrator ID at the top right of the screen. Mail this code to your contact person.
- As soon as your contact person receives the administrator ID it will be processed by him/her. Now you just have to wait a while, an hour to a day, it depends on how fast your contact is 😉
- You will then receive an email from Google notifying you that your contact wants access to your Google Adwords account,
- At this point, go back to your Google Adwords account and click on the cog in the upper right corner, then “account settings” and navigate to the “account access” tab. There you will find your contact’s application under the title “customer administrators.”
- Now all you have to do is click the “accept request” button,